A Party-bus Service Providing Economical Transportation, For Tours, & Entertainments. Based on Industry NAICS Code 4879 – Is our Scenic and Sightseeing, Transportation. Some examples of our Third party services option are Scenic Helicopter Rides included to Wedding Limousine Service.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED DESTINATION! – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!
In the B.A.W.T. Inc., Business planning: A full size Preowned school bus used primarily for advertising with promotional content printed on and covering the external surfaces.
Even when there are no guests/clients, or scheduled trips assigned, the bus has to be rolling on the road daily through random places covering the GTA. This can be per the number of hours the assigned driver wants to work just driving around covering the entire GTA. per the agreed upon schedule.
The assigned drivers will set their own (agreed upon) hours to start and stop and the bus will be with said drivers all the time, per the schedules.
[Part time or Full time available]
Full Time Days of working are from Monday to Saturday 9:AM-3:PM [IE: 36 Hours/week].
Approved Drivers may be offered some shares in the company (just like everyone else), and be noted as a segmented shareholder (Meaning to have no responsibilities to the corporate management to the affairs of the company).
B.A.W.T. Inc., will be advertising for group trips to places such as to;
- The Stratford festivals in Stratford Ontario (50KM west of Kitchener, on Hwy #8),
- Fallsview Resorts, Niagara Falls (1:45 – 2:00 hours from Yorkdale shopping),
- Lake Ontario Cruises from downtown, Toronto,
- Other random places where the bus will be required to transport the guests,
- Showing the bus publications throughout the GTA cities and vicinities of the GTA.
- The assigned drivers will be responsible for the upkeep of the bus,
- To arrange the various services required,
- To arrange the parking for the bus wherever the driver is required to go or to wait.